Our specially trained staff provide a free, confidential and high quality service to people of all ages in Blackburn with Darwen. Call 01254 283888 to make an appointment or find out about our clinic times.
CaSH offers a full range of contraception options and our trained staff will work with you to provide the best method of contraception for you.
Our fully integrated service means that you can access the full range of sexual health services we offer e.g. STI testing, in a single appointment.
Our Central Booking Line number 01254 283888 is open:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am - 12pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 1pm - 4pm
Please call for appointments, advice and information about our clinic opening times.
Please note all procedures such as implant, coil (IUD/IUS) fitting or removal will require a consultation appointment prior to the procedure and then you will be provided with an appropriate appointment for your procedure to be undertaken.
Our services can be accessed by people of all ages within Blackburn and Darwen.
If you live outside of Blackburn with Darwen, you will need to contact Blackpool Sexual Health Service on 0300 1234154
CaSH Services include advice, counselling and individualised assessment for:
- Pregnancy testing: Advice and counselling for unplanned pregnancies (including abortion of pregnancy)
- Preconception advice
- Advice and referral for male vasectomy
- Advice on safer sex and sexually transmitted infections
- Routine Chlamydia screening for under 25-year-olds
- General advice on gynaecological and holistic sexual health
- Signposting to relevant specialised services
The following contraceptive methods are available
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Hormonal Methods
- Condoms and other Barrier Methods
- Emergency Contraception