The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective and gives you the best protection against the virus.
The vaccine is currently being offered to people most at risk from coronavirus but will be offered more widely as soon as possible.
Please click here for more information.
You can also find more information in this Covid Vaccine easy read leaflet here.
How safe is the vaccine?
The vaccines approved for use in the UK have met strict standards of safety, quality and effectiveness set out by the independent Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Any coronavirus vaccine that is approved must go through all the clinical trials and safety checks all other licensed medicines go through. The MHRA follows international standards of safety.
To find out more about the vaccines approved in the UK, see:
Information in different languages
Please find below links to translated Covid-19 Vaccine leaflets
• Guide for older adults Albanian
• Guide for older adults Arabic
• Guide for older adults Bengali
• Guide for older adults Gujarati
• Guide for older adults Hindi
• Guide for older adults Punjabi
• Guide for older adults Polish
• Guide for older adults Romanian
• Guide for older adults Tagalog
• Guide for older adults Turkish