Health & Wellbeing
...always about you
At Lancashire Care we are working together to help people to help themselves to enjoy a healthy, happier and longer life. We value our people and understand the importance of looking after those that work for us.
Here are some of the things we do!
- SMOKE FREE - LSCFT is a smoke free employer. We provide support to those who wish to quit as we recognise the health benefits to both employees and service users in stopping smoking
- Safe and Healthy Workspaces - we understand the importance of working in a safe environment and our Risk and Health and Safety teams are always available to ensure we make every effort to do so
- Training and Development Opportunities - our Quality Academy provides a wide range of on-line training, group sessions, courses and workshops and prides itself on supporting people to flourish
- Support and Guidance - we recognise the need to provide ongoing advice and updates to ensure delivery of consistent quality services and messages
- Recognise Success - from a verbal individual 'Well done' to our annual Staff Awards we appreciate and value good work at all levels
- Health and Wellbeing Champions - many of teams now have a Champion who can signpost to support around both physical health and mental wellbeing
- Occupational Health Support - We offer a comprehensive Occupational Health package to employees which includes face to face counselling and physiotherapy support.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Employees have access to the confidential, free services of the Employee Assistance Programme which offers employees and their families access to support on a range of issues including family issues, drugs and alcohol, financial, relationships, work, housing, insurance claims. This service also offers confidential telephone counselling.