(expand submenu)


    CORONAVIRUS: Mindsmatter are continuing to offer a normal service, however at present all of our appointments are by telephone and online only. Click here for more Coronavirus Information.

    Please speak to your family GP and/or make contact with Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) /CAMHS

    In Lancashire Care Foundation Trust CAMHS help children, young people and their families when they are feeling sad, worried or troubled.

    If you think that you need help with your emotional or mental health needs, please seek help as soon as possible.