If you are concerned about your child's health or development you may find the links to external resources below useful. These will give you helpful advice to help you manage their needs and enhance their skills.
- Baby Buddy: Advice about early child development.
- BBC Tiny Happy People: Explore their simple activities, videos and play ideas and find out about your child's early development.
- NHS Healthier Families: Information about healthy eating, useful recipes, activities in your local area to get involved in, getting children active and lots more.
These websites may also be of use to you if your child has specific needs or conditions.
- Dyspraxia Foundation
- Hypermobility Syndromes Association
- Down’s Syndrome Association
- National Autistic Society
- Children’s Hemiplegia and Stroke Association
- Cerebra, children with brain conditions
- Movement Matters
Speech and language:
- I can, talking
- Words for life
- Selective mutism
- Cleft Lip and Palate Association
- National Deaf Children’s society