Physiotherapy - Where is the Service Provided?
Children receive physiotherapy in a variety of community locations, including their own homes, mainstream schools, special schools, health centres and clinics.
- Broadoaks CDC: Balcarres Road, Leyland PR25 3ED Broadoaks MAP (Word document opens in new window)
- Ormskirk CDC: Wigan Road, Ormskirk L39 2JW West Lancs MAP (Word document opens in new window)
- Park Children’s Centre: Barnes Road, Skelmersdale Lancashire WN8 8HN
- The Healthport, Vicarage Lane, (Off Watling Street Road), Fulwood, Preston, PR2 8DW
- Minerva Health Centre, Lowthorpe Street, Preston, PR1 6SB
The service operates between 9.30 – 11.30am and 2.00 - 5.00pm Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays), however, where necessary therapists may be able to see clients outside of these times by offering early or late appointments.