We have some amazing job opportunities in our Pennine Locality, why not come along to find out more!
Interviews will be held on the day by appointment. To secure an interview slot, please submit an application for your preferred vacancy by clicking the links below.
We have capacity to support walk-in interviews however these slots are limited therefore we recommend you submit an application to secure a time slot.
We have the following vacancies:
Physical Health Teams
Albion Mill, Blackburn:
District Nursing Team:
- Band 2 Phlebotomist (Advert Pending)
- Band 5 Community Nurse
Mental Health Teams
Woodview Unit, Whalley:
Pendleview, Royal Blackburn Hospital:
Community Mental Health Team, Pendle House, Nelson:
Home Treatment Team, Daisyfield Mill, Blackburn:
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - Rapid Intervention and Treatment team
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - Older Adult Community Mental Health Team
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - Pendleview Unit, Royal Blackburn Hospital
- Band 8a Senior Clinical Psychologist - Pennine West Home Treatment Team (Advert Pending)
Initial Response Service - The Mount, Accrington:
Children’s Complex Needs Nursing Services: