Lancashire and South Cumbria will be holding a recruitment event at Preston North End Football Club - Invincibles Lounge, Preston, PR1 6RU for following roles:
- Band 2 Apprentice Health Care Support Worker - The Harbour (Blackpool)
- Band 3 Health Care Support Worker- The Harbour (Blackpool)
- Band 3 Health Care Support Worker - Guild Lodge (Preston)
- Band 5 Registered Nurse Roles (Mental Health / Learning Disability) - Trust Wide
Band 5 Registered Nurse Locations:
- The Harbour, Blackpool
- Guild Lodge, Preston
- Chorley Hospital
- Ormskirk Hospital
- Royal Blackburn Hospital
- Skylark Unit at Royal Preston Hospital
- Wesham Rehabilitation Unit
- The Orchard, Lancaster
- Kentmere Ward, Kendal
- Dane Garth, Barrow In Furness
Bank Health Care Support Worker opportunities available. Please contact the recruitment team for more information or come down to the event on the day to discuss the roles, Interviews for bank roles are subject to availability.
The event is open to those that wish to work in an Inpatient setting where you will be able to provide high quality care for our service users.
We have some amazing teams that will be free on the day to speak to you about the care they provide to our service users. Why not come along to find out more!
Interviews will be held on the day by appointment. To secure an interview slot, please submit an application to your preferred role.
We have capacity to support walk-in interviews however these slots are limited therefore we recommend you submit an application to secure a time slot.
**If you would like to come along and find out more before submitting an application we welcome walk-ins on the day. Please note that interviews can not be guaranteed for walk-ins**