Coronavirus appeal: Nursing staff needed
To help meet the unprecedented level of demand for clinical care and expertise resulting from the Coronavirus outbreak, many additional nursing staff are needed across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
What type of nurses are needed?
Clinically trained individuals are urgently required to carry out a wide range of Mental health and general nursing roles throughout our local hospitals and NHS care providers.
In particular, the most urgent need is for Mental Health Nurses (RMNs).
Who can help?
- Former nurses who have previously retired from or left the NHS
- Clinical trained staff who have previously worked in areas other than nursing e.g. GPs,
- Nurses currently working in other areas of the NHS who would like to be deployed to areas more critical during this period.
- Nurses currently working within private medical practice who would like to provide help and support within the NHS.
- Individuals qualified in mental health care provision are particularly needed at this time.
The Government has recently introduced emergency legislation enabling people who are fit, proper and suitably experienced to temporarily register to practise – find more information here.
How do I express interest?
To find out more about the roles available email: email@example.com
Help is urgently needed today. Which role could you fulfil? Click the box below for more details.
Let’s continue to support our NHS in the best way that we can.