Working for Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
Are you looking for a change in direction? Do you share our drive for putting people first and centre of everything we do? Are you passionate about making a positive difference in people's lives?
We are always looking to recruit people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience as this helps us understand the different needs of our service users and provide the best possible service. You'll become part of a talented, passionate team of people, committed to providing the best care and treatment to service users. Plus you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
There are few careers as rewarding as those in the NHS, or that give you the opportunity to work with such a variety of people.
We've got a lot to offer. In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also be entitled to some extra perks including:
- Access to a great pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- The option to buy additional holidays
- Flexible working hours including annualised hours, part-time working, term-time working, and others
- A range of training and services to help support physical and mental wellbeing.
- Tax and National Insurance-efficient initiatives, such as childcare vouchers and discounted healthcare
- Discounted gym membership available at local leisure centres for NHS staff
- Generous maternity and adoption benefits plus paternity and parental leave.
- Cycle to work scheme
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust is committed to ensuring that everyone involved in the Trust including staff, service users and carers are treated equitably and with dignity and respect. The Trust is working hard to ensure the workforce reflects the diversity within Lancashire and that services meet the needs of all diverse service users and carers.
- View our nursing vacancies
- View our Medical and dental vacancies
- View our Allied Health Professionals vacancies
- View our Administrative Services vacancies
- View our Health Science Services vacancies
- 26 June 2021
- 03 July 2021