Step Down Service (Specialist)
We provide a full and comprehensive recovery focused rehabilitation programme for service users to assist in the preparation for discharge into the community. There is step down provision for male service users, female service users and male service users with acquired brain injury all of which are accommodated in separate buildings.
- Forest Beck (currently female service users)
- Fellside (male service users)
- The Hermitage (male service users with acquired brain injury)
- The female unit (Forest Beck) is an open facility with staffing levels to ensure service users have the available support they need when required
- The male unit (Fellside) is a 20 bedded unit which can and currently does operate as 2 units one of which is locked and the other an open facility, plus 5 separate self-contained flat lets.
- Male acquired brain injury step down unit (The Hermitage) is an 8 bedded facility with an option of being locked or open dependent upon service user clinical need.
Where this service is provided and how to contact us
Tel: 01772 406600
Patient Information Leaflets
With our leaflets we aim to give you information about the Trust in general, our services and treatments, and to provide useful information for service users and their carers.