Patient Information Leaflets
With our leaflets we aim to give you information about the Trust in general, our services and treatments, and to provide useful information for service users and their carers.
Please be aware that Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust cannot be held responsible for the content and/or privacy practices of other web sites or leaflets.
If you have problems reading the print in our leaflets we can provide them in large print, easy read, audio book or Braille. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Please note that our leaflets are under review and leaflets will be added and removed as necessary.
Know your medicines, know your choices!
The Choice and Medication© website offers patient information about mental health conditions and the treatment options available to help make informed decisions about choosing the right medication:
- Produced and maintained by national experts
- Answers to the most commonly asked questions about mental health medicines
- Complete information in one place about your mental health condition
- User-friendly printable leaflets to help you understand treatment options
- Compares side effects for all mental health medication available
- Avatars available to speak medicine information to you
- Medicine leaflets available in a variety of popular languages
For more information please visit www.choiceandmedication.org/lancashirecaretrust/