As a Foundation Trust we have more than 13,000 members, comprising local people, patients and staff, with whom we regularly engage about our performance and plans.
Being a member of Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust provides you with the opportunity to influence how healthcare services are developed.
As a member you will receive invitations to information and engagement events, including the Annual Members Meeting.
You will also be eligible to vote in our Council of Governors Elections or stand to be elected as a Governor on the Council of Governors yourself.
Membership is designed to be flexible to allow you to be involved as much or as little as you want. Some members just want to receive Trust communications to ensure that they are kept informed about what is happening in their local communities, whilst others want to attend events or take part in consultations in their areas of interest.
How do I become a Member?
Membership is free and is available to LSCft staff and anyone living in the local catchment area of age 16 years and above.
Below is each public constituency and the areas covered by each.
- Pennine Lancashire: Hyndburn, Ribble Valley, Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale, Blackburn with Darwen
- Fylde Coast: Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre
- Central Lancashire: Preston, Chorley, South Ribble
- West Lancashire: West Lancashire, Southport and Formby, St Helens
- North Lancashire and South Cumbria: North Lancashire, South Cumbria
- Out of area: North of England
Being a member gives you a real opportunity to make a difference. Please complete the membership application form. Alternatively, if you have any questions about becoming a member, please contact us at:
Telephone: 01772 676 021