Trust headquarters address
Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
Trust headquarters reception telephone: 01772 695 300
If you wish to contact a service about appointments or enquiries, please use the contact details provided on any communication you have received or use our service finder.
Press and media
For all media queries, filming or interview requests.
Interviews, filming or photography is not prohibited on or around Trust sites without the Trust's express permission.
Please note the communications phone and inbox is only monitored between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
SignVideo - British Sign Language (BSL)
If you are part of the deaf community living and need to access our mental health services whether for urgent or routine care, the support of a BSL interpreter is available here and they will help you to communicate with our call handlers or mental health practitioners.
- Access a BSL interpreter here if you live in Central or West Lancashire.
- Access a BSL interpreter here if you live in East Lancashire or Blackburn with Darwen.
- Access a BSL interpreter here if you live in Lancaster, Morecambe and South Cumbria.
- Access a BSL interpreter here if you live on the Fylde Coast.
We have worked with AccessAble to provide detailed information for many of our departments, wards and services.
Surveyors from AccessAble spent several months in our buildings surveying corridors, wards, parking facilities, clinics and other public areas of our hospitals and community sites.
Patients, visitors and staff can use the guide to find a whole range of accessibility information, such as where a department is located in relation to the main entrance, where car parking spaces are located, whether there are lifts to access other floors, whether a hearing loop is fitted at reception, information about accessible toilets and much more.
The guides are available online at the AccessAble website for:
- Cafes and restaurants
- Clinics and health centres
- Counselling and mental health
- Doctors surgeries
- Inpatient and residential units
- Residential accommodation
- Resource centres
- Specialist services