Do you have a disability, long term condition or are neurodiverse and would you like to develop and progress your NHS career? Or are you keen to work in the NHS and would value an opportunity to explore this further?
We are launching our Hidden Talents Career Development Programme by holding our first Hidden Talents event on Tuesday 29 November.
This first time event is being held at Preston North End from 10am to 3.30pm and is open to Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust staff and members of the local community with a disability, long-term condition or are neurodiverse.
The event will allow attendees to explore career progression opportunities, discuss adjustments, raise awareness and open up discussions with a coaching style approach.
The agenda will include:
- A welcome from the Trust’s Executive team and Disability and Long Term Condition Network Co-Chairs
- A development workshop facilitated by renowned disability advocate, speaker and author, Tracy Proudlock
- More details of the Hidden Talent programme and how you can be involved
- Information on how the Trust is performing in terms of supporting staff with disabilities and long-term conditions and how to access any additional support
- The opportunity to network with NHS colleagues and members of the local community
To reserve your ticket please register, registration is essential.
If you require any adjustments to access the session, including virtual attendance, have any dietary requirements or are having any issues with the booking link please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07970 405 594.
We hope to see you there!