The latest version of our Trust magazine, Shine, is available for your viewing pleasure.
In this edition, we give you:
- A special round-up dedicated to our NHS 75th birthday celebrations
- Shaesta’s story about changing her career after a family bereavement, which has led her to do outreach work with B.A.M.E communities
- Step into our Podiatry Team, which is part of our physical health offering
- Hear from a former service user turned staff member, Martin Sullivan, who has turned his life around
- Follow Hasan Sidat as he attends a community engagement event in our very own HARRI bus
- An update on Woodview, our new unit in Whalley which will bring patients closer to home
- How a member of our staff became involved in the world of research
- Two internal colleagues who have been welcomed to the Trust
- How you can become a member of our Trust
- Get to know Julie Webster and how she helps healthcare support workers, who are invaluable members of the LSCft family
- Our Grow Your Own Project Team give you tips on how to produce your own herb garden
- A miso noodle soup recipe made with seaweed which you might be able to find on a coastal walk
Shine aims to give an insight into our services, celebrates the wonderful work and achievements of our people, tells real stories, gives informative updates and is for staff, service users, carers, partners and the wonderful people of Lancashire and South Cumbria who we serve. So feel free to share it far and wide with external partners, your friends, family and networks on social media!
What are you waiting for? Read the latest edition of Shine magazine, we hope you enjoy it!
The magazine is written and designed in-house by the Trust’s Communications Team, who are always on the lookout for feedback and new stories so if you have something you want to share, please get in touch on email@example.com.